At Royal Brompton & Harefield NHS Foundation Trust, we are committed to understanding and improving the experiences of all those who use our services.
We receive feedback from patients and families through:
- national surveys eg inpatient, outpatient and paediatric
- friends and family test
- patient and family open days
- focus groups and divisional workshops
- experience based co-design workshops working with patients, families and staff and
- patient and family stories.
Ways to get involved
There are a number of ways for patients and the public to get involved in Trust activities:
You can read more about how we approach involvement by reading our related patient and public involvement (PPI) guidance.
Give us feedback
We would love to hear from you about your experiences at Royal Brompton and Harefield hospitals.
Please complete the short survey.
For further information, or if would like to share your experience with us, please contact:
Patient experience and involvement team
Tel: 020 7352 8121 ext 84087