To view all of our current nursing vacancies, please download the latest vacancy bulletin.
If you would like to apply for any of these jobs, please visit the NHS jobs website and type the job reference number into the search box.
You can also register your interest in vacancies at Royal Brompton & Harefield NHS Foundation Trust by completing this form.
The Trust holds regular job fairs for nurses.
These events allow you to:
- meet the nursing team
- find out what it is like to work for us
- visit some of our clinical areas
- apply for a position
- get feedback on an application
- interview for a position.
Next open day: Friday 11th November 2016 - Harefield Hospital
Venue: Star Centre, Harefield Hospital
The trust is currently looking to recruit nurses for the following roles:
- band 5 and 6 registered staff nurses
- student nurses due to qualify in 2016/17
- band 2 nursing assistants
- Bank staff nurses and Bank health care assistants.
What happens at the open day
We will be assessing and interviewing on the day so if you are interested in working for us please complete an application .