Royal Brompton and Harefield Hospitals Specialist Care is the Trust’s private patients unit, comprising:
- private outpatients clinics with state-of-the-art consulting rooms
- fully equipped private inpatient wards with their own high dependency units, equipped to intensive care standards.
Find out more about our services for private patients
Refer a patient for private care
Make an appointment or submit a general enquiry
From July 2016, a new state-of-the-art outpatients and diagnostic centre for private patients will be available at 77 Wimpole Street in the Harley Street area.
The services offered at this facility will include:
- an inherited cardiac conditions clinic
- a heart screening clinic
- advanced diagnostic imaging
- cardiac PET imaging with rubidium.
Find out more about 77 Wimpole Street
Any profits made from Royal Brompton and Harefield Hospitals Specialist Care are reinvested directly back into the Trust, helping to improve both NHS and private patient services.