[Skip to content]

Royal Brompton & Harefield NHS Foundation Trust
About the Trust
Search our Site
Nurse and young patient

Congenital heart disease NHS England review

How you can help

*Update from NHS England 30 November 2017*


NHS England's Board has endorsed a proposal regarding the commissioning of congenital heart disease (CHD) services in England.


Read our response to the decision from Bob Bell, Royal Brompton & Harefield NHS Foundation Trust chief executive.


Write to your Member of Parliament (MP)


An email is the quickest and easiest way to get in touch. Urge your MP to write to the Secretary of State for Health and ask him to stop the plans.


Find contact details for your MP  
Tips for writing to your MP  


Royal Brompton

Sydney Street,
London SW3 6NP
Tel: +44 (0)20 7352 8121